S&N Opsite Post-Op 6.5x5cm 5’s
OpSite Post-Op dressings are clear and waterproof, and allow the skin to breathe. They also provide a barrier to bacteria and are flexible to allow movement. The dressings have a highly absorbent pad. It offers the following advantages:
– Bacterial barrier Protects the site against extrinsic contamination, reducing the risk of infection by bacteria.
– Waterproof film Patient can shower with the dressing in situ.
– Low allergy adhesive A unique grid pattern adhesive minimising the risk of an allergic response.
– Highly absorbent pad Rapidly absorbs serous exudate. Allows lateral spread across the pad to maximise absorbency and reduce the risk of skin maceration. – Low adherence The wound contact layer enables exudate to pass through to allow minimal trauma on removal.
– High MVTR The patented REACTIC* film has a unique molecular structure with an MVTR of 11000g/m 2 /24hr 3 , making it significantly more permeable to water vapour than ordinary films in the presence of moisture.
– Round corners/thin film Reduces occurrence of lifting or snag, helping the dressing to stay in place for longer.